What the Shed Looks At

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off.

I first saw this documentary a couple years ago. I was browsing Comcast and this came up, so naturally I selected it immediately. This sort of thing is right up my alley it seems. This wasn't what I expected however, it is about a man with an unspeakably awful disease. I've found YouTube to be a great place to find documentaries. It seems the copyright owners of these don't mind them being shared. Anyway, I was particularly struck by how Tony Blair responds to meeting Johnny Kennedy for the first time. He looked to me like he wanted to run the fuck out of there at first sight. Anyway, despite the generally depressing nature of this show I still feel to watch it would be a good use of time. Without further delay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive