What the Shed Looks At
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Saturday, July 10, 2010
I was reading about the progress of scientific knowledge in the modern world and stumbled upon a gem. Al-Ghazali, a muslim scholar from the 11th century that guided the progress of western science indirectly for the next 500 years. Also he is partly responsible for the regression of arabic science that is so apparent in the fundamentalist regimes of our time. Funny how shit works out, huh?
Monday, July 5, 2010
Saturday, July 3, 2010
- ► 2011 (61)
- This guy is awesome!
- You will like this James
- Is Sarah Palin gunning for 2012?
- Shovel Man: Russian hero saves woman from certain ...
- Live the dream.
- Mel Gibson's descent into madness! Caught on tape ...
- Check this shit out
- Happy Fifth of July!
- Unconstitutional bullshit in the Gulf of Mexico
- Bill O'reilly getting schooled by Richard Dawkins
- Bill O'Reilly getting schooled by ICP
- I read some Marx (and I liked it)
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2009 (178)