What the Shed Looks At

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Friday Night Bonanza!

While all you pussys are asleep, I'm out there fighting the good fight. Take a look at what I've come up with.

http://myfreeimplants.com/

This is the coolest idea I have seen in a long time. Basically chicks sign up and you can give them money for breast implants. Seriously check out the leaderboard. I don't normally like this sort of shit, but the idea of chicks begging for their own mutilation totally fascinates me.

Before I forget, here is that "end of the line" video I was telling James about:


I'm not sure what to make of this:

Check out this dude's hobby:

Liquid Metal:

in case you don't know whats going on here, these sculptures use a 'ferrofluid' which is just extreemly finely ground iron suspended in a viscous oil of some sort. The oil is reacting to strong magnetic fields. I believe you can still buy this stuff at http://unitednuclear.com/. These guys use industrial vats of the shit though. Not to mention machined parts and strong eletromagnets.

I wonder what this kid is up to now, and what factor LSD had on his brain's development:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive