What the Shed Looks At
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Taunton's Largest Puddle
I am fortunate enough to live directly in front of Taunton's largest puddle. Everytime it rains bad enough to overwhelm the drainage the street in front of my apartment floods and much drama ensues.
The video gives you an idea of the scale of this thing. Typically cars stall out in it and people come up with imaginative ways to get around each other. Sometimes they come up with imaginative ways to get in each others way. One time a bunch of teenagers in bikinis went out there and waded in the street.
There is a big puddle that forms on 140 during bad rains, but I think this one is bigger. It also claims all of the sidewalk and part of our front yard.
- ► 2011 (61)
- ► 2010 (273)
- Glenn Beck Eviscerated
- Cops work chick over after dialing 911
- Absolutely fucking nuts!
- LOL people elected him!
- Ron Mingo
- The Sesame Street I remember
- Taunton's Largest Puddle
- Great music video!
- Auto-Tuned Carl Sagan Strikes Again
- Listening to Otis Redding at home during Christmas...
- Noam Chomsky explains irrational political realiti...
- Some shit I use.
- Breast Ironing
- NZ cop
- Just a little concerning...
- Coded Language
- I was busy today
- There really are no accidents.
- OMG this is the funniest shit I've ever seen.
- I'm not a whore
- I hope he hurt himself.
- Already planning my next vacation.
- Man trapped in elevator
- I had no idea Bert and Ernie has so much talent!
- You cringe you lose!
- Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize with $1.4mil
- Pictures for the masses
- A nice saying and a long ramble
- This is an article about the recent Greek election...
- Worst Guitar Solo.
- Absolutely Amazing creations
- Sweet Costume
- Candid post-mortem of the Rocky Mountain News
- ▼ October (35)