I know irrationality is an anathema to reason but it is worth remembering that many people operate in a state of anathema to reason. Noam Chomsky does a good job (i think) of explaining why people believe crazy things and how it is related to Weimar. Good stuff.
What the Shed Looks At
- ► 2011 (61)
- ► 2010 (273)
- Glenn Beck Eviscerated
- Cops work chick over after dialing 911
- Absolutely fucking nuts!
- LOL people elected him!
- Ron Mingo
- The Sesame Street I remember
- Taunton's Largest Puddle
- Great music video!
- Auto-Tuned Carl Sagan Strikes Again
- Listening to Otis Redding at home during Christmas...
- Noam Chomsky explains irrational political realiti...
- Some shit I use.
- Breast Ironing
- NZ cop
- Just a little concerning...
- Coded Language
- I was busy today
- There really are no accidents.
- OMG this is the funniest shit I've ever seen.
- I'm not a whore
- I hope he hurt himself.
- Already planning my next vacation.
- Man trapped in elevator
- I had no idea Bert and Ernie has so much talent!
- You cringe you lose!
- Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize with $1.4mil
- Pictures for the masses
- A nice saying and a long ramble
- This is an article about the recent Greek election...
- Worst Guitar Solo.
- Absolutely Amazing creations
- Sweet Costume
- Candid post-mortem of the Rocky Mountain News
- ▼ October (35)