What the Shed Looks At
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Country music part 1 of (wishing for an ASCII infinity symbol for the trillionth time)
I was listening to some country music I was exposed to when I was young and I thought I should share this particular song. Kathy Mattea's "Lawrence Jones" is an example of the music that cuts through the divide between labor and conservative. A working knowledge of Harlan County Kentucky and it's relevance to the labor movement is helpful in putting this song and album in context.
- ► 2011 (61)
- Human history explained in two youtube videos!!!!
- Country music part 1 of (wishing for an ASCII infi...
- Age part 1
- Ever considered galactic sterilization?
- Necro releases "asBESTos", first track on DIE!
- Picture dump
- Creepy Gameshow Host
- Pretty fucking funny
- Good TED talk
- Vicious Barking Man
- Great song!
- Barry Cooper on This American Life
- Dock Ellis and his no hitter.
- This was the Isreali version.
- This shit made me cackle like a rabid hyena.
- I'm signing up for the Dark Carnival tonight!
- Video Dump
- Band Teacher Loses his Shit!!
- Penn and Teller go putting
- Online Etymology Dictionary
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
- Bush wiping his hands on Clinton.
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2009 (178)