What the Shed Looks At
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Cleveland Tourism Videos
*EDIT* I mistakenly thought Youtube was broken. The above embedded youtube video is actually a playlist that includes the second part to this video. Mysteriously the second part has disabled embedding so it will not play on this blog. I urge you to load up the video in youtube (the second part is called 'Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video: 2nd Attempt'), and watch as it is even funnier then the first part.
- ► 2011 (61)
- biker has balls of steel
- Fault Lines - Rio: Olympic City
- Cheer for your rapist.
- The Bansky Simpsons opener
- Escape from Sobibor
- Christine O'donnell: Why am I in the picture?
- Victim In Fatal Car Accident Tragically Not Glenn ...
- Blizzard stumped by sad loser.
- Modern US President
- I brought you change, nigga!!!
- Patrick Stewart on baldness
- Drunk History
- Time as an Emergent Phenomenon
- Steven Fry on language
- Barbara Ehrenreich explores the darker side of pos...
- Yahoo Answers can be a great resource!
- Werner Herzog Reads Where's Waldo
- Officer Bubbles
- All Hail Bob!!
- Cleveland Tourism Videos
- The Village Sniper
- Happy 400th post!
- Jeb Corliss and his wing suit.
- Erik Mongrain's two handed tap technique
- Best fake punt ever
- Autistic savant draws Rome from memory
- Crazy Japanese music video.
- Building the Enterprise in Minecraft.
- Welcome to Libertopia
- This is me irl
- America, fuck yeah!!!
- Inception Cat
- ▼ October (34)
- ► 2009 (178)