Normally this sort of shit doesn't make the cut. Admittedly the line I draw as to what to post on the blog is a bit low, but its been a slow week. So without further ado...
Part of me is repulsed, but another is happy these two managed to find each other. Only in the internet age I guess. It is much better then the alternative where they marry relatively normal folks and keep their horse-fucking secret.
BTW disease does transfer from animal to human, and this is a common medium. I have heard something like 80% of human viruses are evolved from animals and transferred somehow. So, yeah just keep that in mind in case any of you ultra liberal types try to justify this behavior. Also, animals cannot give consent, nor do they have similar mannerisms to humans. The dude in the video is just deluding himself when he thinks the horse likes it. This is a phenomena called anthropomorphizing. We imagine that the animal has human qualities and understandings. Its the same thing you see when a batshit insane old lady talks to her cat. Animals don't give consent to other animals either, but we are human and we expect a little more from each other.
What the Shed Looks At
- ► 2011 (61)
- This isn't your everyday couple.
- Belgian children's programming.
- If World War 1 were a bar fight...
- A well reasoned discussion of homosexuality in Uga...
- Furry commercial from France.
- Give this one some time to get going.
- White dude terrorizes old people with his jesus be...
- Black Dynamite demonstrates the proper way to deal...
- The ethics of charity.
- Bullshit Business Babble
- The History of the Soviet Union: Tetris Style
- China's Cyberposse
- Gunman's Environmental Grudges Well Known Before D...
- An oldie but goodie.
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2009 (178)