This is incomprehensible with a hangover.
"The banking and financial industry needs to focus on the customer experience as a differentiator. This includes optimizing key operational processes to improve marketing intelligence effectiveness; identifying opportunities through analytics, and gain an enterprise-wide customer view across a range of channels; act on cross-channel customer activity by using detailed rules-based intelligence linked to process and data models; and improving staff productivity and efficiency for better client care."
What multinational published this turd?
Hint: Secret deals with nazis.
What the Shed Looks At
- ► 2011 (61)
- This isn't your everyday couple.
- Belgian children's programming.
- If World War 1 were a bar fight...
- A well reasoned discussion of homosexuality in Uga...
- Furry commercial from France.
- Give this one some time to get going.
- White dude terrorizes old people with his jesus be...
- Black Dynamite demonstrates the proper way to deal...
- The ethics of charity.
- Bullshit Business Babble
- The History of the Soviet Union: Tetris Style
- China's Cyberposse
- Gunman's Environmental Grudges Well Known Before D...
- An oldie but goodie.
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2009 (178)