What the Shed Looks At
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Sam Harris is a kinda cool dude.
This is Sam Harris. He is a kinda cool dude. He got a bachelors degree from Stanford in philosophy and then got a PhD in neuroscience from UCLA. He wrote a book entitled The End of Faith and subsequently put out a response to criticism of it entitled Letter to a Christian Nation. He co-founded the Reason Project and has been interviewed three times on Point of Inquiry, the podcast of the Center for Inquiry which you should listen to even though the host is kinda douchey.
He has had a series of columns published in the Washington Post's On Faith section. He has done a whole bunch of other things like argue with theists and write stuff about brains and whatever but now you have to read about him because I'm not typing anymore.
But here's a video.
- ► 2011 (61)
- What Hitler wants.
- Drag queens that will kick your ass
- Watch BP fail in real time!
- Dick Riding Obama
- Pit Bulls Need Love Too
- North Korean Animation
- The sound in Barack Obama's head while making a sp...
- Zinnia Jones
- Don't talk to cops
- Drink a pitcher in 5 seconds
- The earth is flat!!
- She asks are you cursed, he says I think that I'm ...
- Asshole Mario
- D-drive infinitely variable gear drive.
- The one in the rear has it worst.
- This has got to be bullshit.
- Tea Party is not a grass-roots movement.
- Roman Empire aids in advanced particle physics exp...
- Banned from Youtube
- Does anyone know where to find this movie?
- Extreme picture post!!
- You suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!
- The Gulf Oil Spill
- Heres to the State of Arizona - Robert Erickson
- Sam Harris is a kinda cool dude.
- Dear Mandy
- New commercial starring ICP!
- I had to post this
- TED talks again
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2009 (178)