"My advice, as a Christian priest, is to shoplift. I do not offer such advice because I think that stealing is a good thing, or because I think it is harmless, for it is neither.
"I would ask that they do not steal from small family businesses but from large, national businesses, knowing that the costs are ultimately passed on to the rest of us in the form of higher prices.
"I would ask them not to take any more than they need, for any longer than they need.
"I offer the advice with a heavy heart and wish society would recognise that bureaucratic ineptitude and systematic delay has created an invitation and incentive to crime for people struggling to cope."
Father Tim Jones
What the Shed Looks At
- ► 2011 (61)
- ► 2010 (273)
- Kill Bill
- Embedding Playlists from Youtube
- End of the World Cult
- Low IQ fun!
- Federal Discretionary Budget for 2010
- Priest Tells Congregation to Shoplift
- Christmas Messages from the Troops
- Now for some santa style relaxation
- Merry Christmas Part Deux
- Merry Christmas Shed Crew.
- Sarah Palin's Twitter Feed
- Random Videos
- I loled at the people who bailed from their cars.
- Some Stuff
- Al Franken draws the US like an autistic kid
- Children's Programming
- Bill Dance's Classic Bloopers
- Oh My FUCKING GOD!
- Flying Past the Burj Dubai
- Lightest Solid Ever Made
- Star Size Comparison
- Lynzee Stauss
- Interview with Necro
- Steve Wilkos
- God Damn America.
- About the Swiss
- Minarets and such
- ▼ December (27)