I finally discovered how to embed playlists on this blog. I was looking in the wrong spot. Youtube is surprisingly daft on this. It took about an hour of hunting Youtube's help files to find anything about embedding playlists. Finally I found this page:
The information there is completely wrong.
Further searching lead me to this page:
Here you will find this brilliant advice: "The easiest way to embed a playlist is to create a custom player."
This is the reason why you have been forced to watch those videos inside a box with an ugly border with no way to fullscreen. I have since figured it out. All is well, and I am going back and replacing the shitty custom players (of which I have had to create a separate instance for each blog post!).
What the Shed Looks At
- ► 2011 (61)
- ► 2010 (273)
- Kill Bill
- Embedding Playlists from Youtube
- End of the World Cult
- Low IQ fun!
- Federal Discretionary Budget for 2010
- Priest Tells Congregation to Shoplift
- Christmas Messages from the Troops
- Now for some santa style relaxation
- Merry Christmas Part Deux
- Merry Christmas Shed Crew.
- Sarah Palin's Twitter Feed
- Random Videos
- I loled at the people who bailed from their cars.
- Some Stuff
- Al Franken draws the US like an autistic kid
- Children's Programming
- Bill Dance's Classic Bloopers
- Oh My FUCKING GOD!
- Flying Past the Burj Dubai
- Lightest Solid Ever Made
- Star Size Comparison
- Lynzee Stauss
- Interview with Necro
- Steve Wilkos
- God Damn America.
- About the Swiss
- Minarets and such
- ▼ December (27)